Hello friends….How’s your christmas preparations. I hope everything is under control.
Please update your link if you don’t mind. Thank You and Have a great Christmas!
December 22, 2006
November 29, 2006
I’m so sorry everyone kung wala akong update for so long now. I’ll be moving to a new home-domain ksi eh, pero still under construction pa. Hopefully, I can move before Christmas! I will keep u posted with my new home. Thanks for your understanding (smile).
I just want to thank you all for your unending visits here! Bless u everyone and have a Happy Holidays!
October 23, 2006
My latest LO
Papers, ricracs by Lynne Simmons @ Gotta Pixel, Frame by Mangels Designs, Tag by Kathryn Mhire @ Gotta Pixel, Yellow flowers are PSP tube.
Font used: VS Loxica
September 21, 2006
Pixel- labor of love by Ethel
To all my buddies at Bisdakplanet and Dropshots I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for all your wonderful Anniversary Greetings and Wishes… Bless your hearts!
Freebies by Lara Payton Designs, Font used: Edwardian Script1
Freebies by Tosia’s Designs, Folwer doodles by jenny, Font: Edwardian script1
Vintage Vibrance QP (recolored) by Lara Payton Designs. Font: BrockScript
QP by Mangels Designs, Font: Bradley Hand ITC
Tiger Lily QP (recolored) by Maria LaFrance, Font: FG Bonnie’s font
Thanks for visiting everyone. My apology for not visiting your blog recently. I’m really busy as you can see my calendar below. I promise to visit you after all the events. I’ll try to visit you though, but not everybody. Thanks for your friendship and loyalty. God Bless you all!
September 3, 2006
QP by Lara Payton
To “The Maghilom Family” who just lost their mother in the Philippines. We are very sorry for your loss.
Credits: Paper, ribbons, butterfly elements by Mangels Designs. Calendar from Deco-Pages. Font used: Lucida Sans Unicode
September is my favorite month of the year. You know why? It’s because September is the month I married the man that I love. It’s also the month that my daughter was born. So, what am I doing now?
Well, I am scrapping ( smile ). OK ! Actually I’m planning for my daughter’s birthday party to be held here in our place on September 23. Her actual birthday is Sept. 18 but we want to do it on a Saturday. We choose to do it on the following Saturday since our Anniversary is on Sept. 22.
Anyways, I just bought some invitation cards, decorations, and some balloons. The theme is Dora.
On September 26, is the day that my mother and brother to appear in the Canadian Immigration. They are going to take the Oath of Citizenship. They came to Canada five years ago on May 2001 4 months before our Wedding Day. And now, they are going to be a Canadian Citizen officially on Sept. 26.
Since it’s our daughter’s birthday and our anniversary. I would like to share with you her birthstory and our lovestory, wedding, and etc. By the way in a scrappy style.
Birthstory Part1: Credits: Papers, flowers by Faith Guarin, flower ribbons, ricracs, by Natalie. Font used: Comic sans MS: Doodle by Jenny.
Birthstory Part2: Credits: Papers, flowers by Faith Guarin, flower & star ribbons, ricracs, wordart by Natalie. Font used: Comic Sans MS: Doodle by Jenny.
Birthstory Part3: Credits: Papers, frames, heart overlay by Faith Guarin, ricracs, wordart by Natalie. Font used: Comic Sans MS: Doodles by Andika Designs How I met my husband:
Credits: Innocent love kit by Tabby’s Designs. Font used: Kartika
Credits: Background Papers, frame by Mangels designs. Doodle by Kathy Moore designs. Font used: Franklin Got Dem con & Beautiful Caps Es
Credits: Papers, flowers, stick pin flowers from Violets are Blue Kit by Faith Guarin. Diamond flower from Bunster Kit. Frame from Mangels Designs. Doodles by Maddy fernandez. Font used: Tempus Sans ITC. The Complete Journaling: Pre-Wedding
It was the most significant day of our lives. The big day had finally arrived. I woke up around 7:00 am. I got up and showered and ate my breakfast. I was somewhat nervous and relaxed all the same time. I visited the hall for the last time to see if everything was Ok. The hall was looking beautiful with the stunning decorations especially after I put the centrepieces. Linda and Becky showed up and helped me. After that, I went to pick up the corsages and boutonnieres and headed to Lilia’s house. My dress was waiting for me there arrayed on one of the beds in the house. And the hairstylist and make-up artist was ready to fix me after doing the bridesmaids. We ate something and drank tea. We listened to music and took pictures. And the videographer was there as well trying to make us talk on video. Before long I was transformed into THE BRIDE. Mom and Dad (Brad’s parents) came to pick us up to go to the church. More pictures were taken. I felt like I was being transported on thin air out of the house. (Linda, Becky, and Lilia are my friends).
To be continued: Next topic….The Wedding Day
August 21, 2006
I have been in the mood of scrapbooking lately so these are the products of my creation. The first layout is a tag from Arlene one of my scrapbooking buddies at Dropshots.
Tag from Arlene : Our Song: Paper, Button, Ribbon, Borders, clip by Mitza Nieves. Doodles by Jenny.
The second layout is my daughter Abby. That picture was taken by me in the park. As you can read the journaling I was chasing her everywhere. I have more picture of her in the park. This is my favorite one.
The third layout was taken by me as well. It’s the side entrance of our house.
Flower kit by Anna. firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper, Heartsborder, Heartsgem, Flowergem by Selana
The Fourth layout was taken in the park at the same time as the above picture. The 2nd layout.
Background, Alphas, little princess by Anna
The fifth layout was a birthday party of my friend’s daughter Elizabeth.
Friends by choice kit by Faith Guarin. Thanks a lot. Friends wordart came from Juzlyn. Thanks!
The sixth layout was taken in the Conservation Park at Guelph Lake. That’s Abby and Jadiene. Jadiene is a daughter of a friend.
Friends by choice kit by Faith Guarin. I really enjoyed your kits. Thank you so much!
For enlarge viewing: Click here
August 14, 2006
This layout is a tag from Arlene.
Red Carpet Kit by Digitalgirl Designs… Doodles by Jenny.
1. FIRST NAME? Agripina
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday, I was watching Nagmamahal Kapamilya
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, I was a secretary through out my school life.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Chicken
6. KIDS? My one and only Abby
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Definitely!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, this one!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Of course!
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not sure yet
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios?
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope!
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think so!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ube and butterscotch
16. SHOE SIZE? 7 – 7 & half after Abby was born.
17. RED OR PINK? Crazy with red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I think my weight. I gained weight after Abby was born.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family in the Philippines.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nope…I’m done!
21. WHAT COLOR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Not wearing at the moment.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Tea and Toast
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? None
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red….Red….Red
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Roses
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Someone from the store called.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? face?
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ana P sure, friendly ka naman di ba?
29. FAVORITE DRINK/s? Water & Ice tea
30. FAVORITE SPORT/s? Figure Skating & Ballroom dancing Competition.
31. EYE COLOR? Dark brown
32. HAT SIZE? I don’t wear them
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Seafoods & Lasagna
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Mad Hot Ballroom (It’s been a while)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? not wearing one. I’m wearing Duster
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Not at the moment
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? 7th Heaven
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Abby’s speech
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatiles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Ontario
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Dancing?
47. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Nov.09, Davao del Sur
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ana P. Thank you An.